MUSICIAN / COMPOSER / PRODUCER
on TOUR in 2023:
- 19 and 20 January 2022: het Paleis , Antwerp (BE): Do The Calimero (Lies Pauwels)
- 9 February 2023: L‘Onde Vélizy (FR): Do The Calimero (Lies Pauwels)
- 11 February 2023: Wunderkammer festival, CC Strombeek-Bever (BE): Hikes (band)
- 18 February 2023: CC Evergem, Evergem (BE): Do The Calimero (Lies Pauwels)
- 16 April 2023, Kusseneers Gallery, opening expo Nils Verkaeren
- 9 June 2023: Carlow Arts Festival (Ireland) Body Body
- 14 and 15 June 2023: Schaxpir Festival Linz (AT): : Do the Calimero
- 8 & 9 July 2023: Festival de la Cité Lausanne (CH) , Body Body
- 28 & 29 September: Dublin Theatre Festival (IE), Do The Calimero
- 8 October 2023 Festival 4+4 days in motion Prague (CZ): Body body
- 13 October 2023 and later: Berliner Ensemble, Berlin (DE), première Love Street (Lies Pauwels)
- 9 & 10 December 2023: Pumpenhaus Münster (DE), Do The Calimero
Dag Taeldeman (1968) is a Belgian composer and musician. He studied composition and guitar at the Jazz Studio in Antwerp, and was taught by names such as Pierre van Dormael and David Crane.
Dag composes music for his own bands, theatre and film. Currently he’s touring with his own project Body Body (a dance performance composed together with Andrew van Ostade), Do The Calimero, a performance by Lies Pauwels and a newly formed band called HIKES (together with Maarten Van Cauwenberghe and Rodrigo Fuentealba Palavicino. In october 2023 he wil compose (together with Andrew Van Ostade) the music for a new performance by Lies Pauwels for Berliner Ensemble.
He also works as a producer, engineering and recording different bands.
Dag Taeldeman is a Belgian composer and musician living in Belgium. He studied composition and guitar at the Jazz Studio in Antwerp and was taught by names such as Pierre Van Dormael, Philip Catherine and David Crane.
In 2002, he founded the band A Brand, with which he recorded five studio albums and toured throughout Europe, the US and Canada. He played at many festivals such as Rock Werchter, Eurosonic, Lowlands and South By Southwest. He also works as a producer for several bands (such as Diablo Blvd’s album Zero Hour, released on Nuclear Blast Records).
Over the past 25 years, he has written and performed music for several theatre plays and films, such as Je Suis Sang (Troubleyn/Jan Fabre, 2002) and Chet (Compagnie Cecilia, 2016). In 2015, he wrote the music for the 24-hour show Mount Olympus. To glorify the cult of tragedy. A 24-hour performance (Troubleyn/Jan Fabre). This music was released internationally through Butler Records. He also composed music for The Generosity of Dorcas (Troubleyn/Jan Fabre), musical Meiskes en Jongens (Deep Bridge), the films Circle of Life and Mild und Leise (Lieve Blancquaert), Do The Calimero (Lies Pauwels/LOD Muziektheater) and other projects.
He is currently touring with his own project together with Andrew Van Ostade, BodyBodyBodyBody and with the show Do The Calimero. In 2023, he is collaborating on a performance to be created by Lies Pauwels for Berliner Ensemble, Berlin (autumn ’23). He will also perform with Maarten Van Cauwenberghe (Voetvolk) and Rodrigo Fuentealba Palavicino in a musical ambient project entitled Hikes.